To request an appointment
By Georgia State law, the state mandated information has to be given over the phone at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled abortion procedure. Therefore, you must call in advance of the day you would like to schedule an abortion.
Our phone personnel are available Monday through Saturday from 8 am until 5 pm.
- Mention any problems to our phone personnel.
- If the appointment has to be canceled for any reason, please let us know at least a day in advance.
- Lab work, ultrasounds, and pre-op counseling will be performed 24 hours prior to the abortion.
- Patients traveling great distances should have their pregnancy confirmed before making an appointment.
- Phone hours are subject to change without notice.
Minors (under 18 years of age)
Minors under the age of 18 must have parental consent to have an abortion in Georgia. Call our clinic to get information about this, and about possibly getting this requirement waived by the courts.
To save time print, complete and bring with you the Patient Forms.
COVID-19 Guidelines are in effect – learn more
WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY
~ patient comments ~
I was extremely impressed with the staff, doctors, and the overall cleanliness of the facility! The whole experience was less stressful than expected.” – Google review
They were all extremely professional, personable, and kept me calm through the entire process. It’s very clean and comfortable place.” – former patient
Great place. Genuinely care about women. Safe environment. No judgment. Kind staff. Variety of health services. Reliable health care the way it should be!” – Google review
Nice clean office
Staff and doctors made me feel very comfortable. I’ve been to other offices in the area, this one is the best by far!!!” – former patient
Right to make a choice
People should have the right to make a choice. Thank y’all for all you do.” – Google review